Patient Participation Report
Do you have ideas about how to improve our practice?
Would you like to help shape the services we offer?
The patient group is an initiative run by our patients and has been set up to:
- Help the practice to improve services we offer
- Offer support to other patients
- Provide information
- Develop a good working relationship with the GPs and practice staff
Some of the group activities will be to:
- carry out surveys on various matters (seeking as many patients' opinions as possible)
- Implement ideas wherever possible
- Arrange special health events
- Explore the changing needs of patients
If you would like to become part of the group either by active participation or via email use any of the following methods:
- Telephone Viv Botfield (group representative) on 01743 232784
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.